Memory Care for Seniors
A special kind of care for those with memory loss.
Within our homey memory care apartments, residents go throughout their days with the company of specially trained staff.
Beyond the most necessary of prompts for self care, these companions help residents engage in activities and relationships that provide meaning and a restful rhythm to daily life.
Our Memory Care Residence
312 square feet
Our one-bedroom Memory Care residence offers the comforts of home with a spacious bedroom including a private bath.
For safety, and because all meals are provided, Memory Care residences do not include kitchens.
Simple floorplans are more manageable for our Memory Care residents, and encourage them to take advantage of community spaces and activities.
At King'sBridge we fuss over the details because we care about our residents. So the things you need are always the way you need them.
Here are just a few of the things we do to ensure the safety and comfort of our memory care residents.
- Attentive, relational care to ensure well being
- Directed activites for meaningful engagement
- All meals prepared on site
- Respectful consideration of special diets
- Family-style meals taken together with staff
- Spacious ceramic tile showers with grab bars and handheld shower heads
- Plantation shutters
- Fire-and sound-resistant masonry
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Safety grab bars
- Personal Emergency Alert System (pendant)
- All utilities, except telephone
- Basic Cable TV service
- Scheduled transportation for medical appointments
- On-staff Chaplain
- Flexible schedules to accomodate troubles with sleeping
King'sBridge is a not-for-profit, private pay community.
|APARTMENT||SINGLE OCCUPANCY||SQ FT|
Our Northeast Atlanta location is convenient to anything you need or desire.
Complimentary Premier Moving Service
Complete this form and we will cover the cost and arrangements for your local move to King'sBridge. Offer Valid through Dec. 15. Maximum value of $2,000
We will call or email you right back!